At Cohortpay, we recognise and respect the importance of security and we value the trust you have placed in us. Your security and privacy are of utmost importance to us. To ensure your protection when using our service, below is a list of ways we keep your money and privacy secure:
- The founders of Cohortpay have approximately 30 years of experience within the financial markets and banking industries. We know what we are doing and we are well respected within the industry.
- We do not require you to divulge your banking details on our site and we do not require access to any of your bank accounts.
- We use Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA), one of the world's leading banking institutions, to fulfill our transactions. From the moment your money arrives with us, until it is remitted to your educational institution, funds are held with CBA.
- Our internal compliance procedures have been modelled on those of one of the most risk-averse banking institutions in Australia. We follow them rigorously - that's just the way we work.
- We employ industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Technology. This is industry-leading encryption technology to ensure all your sensitive information remains secure.
- In addition to our cutting edge technology and quality banking partners, we have strong internal controls and processes to ensure customers' data is always kept secure. These controls and processes are reviewed and updated regularly.